Day 01 :: Kathmandu Arrival
Meal :: Dinner Only
Night Stay ::kathmandu
Your Arrival Time - Airport pickup and transfer to your Hotel. Welcome drink and Check-In.
Day 02 ::Kathmandu Sightseeing (Full Day - 6 hrs) & drive to Nagarkot
Meal :: Breakfast & Dinner
Night Stay ::Nagarkot
After Breakfast - Visit Pashupatinath Temple.
01:00PM - Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square - World Heritage Site (spend 2 hrs)
03:00PM - Visit Patan Durbar Square - World Heritage Site (spend 1 hr)
04:00PM - Drive to Nagarkot
Evening - View Beautiful Sunset at Nagarkot.
Optional: Everest Mountain Flight at 06:30AM - INR 9500 per person including airport transfer
Day 03 :: View Sunrise, Bhaktapur Sightseeing & Drive to Kathmandu
Meal :: Breakfast & Dinner
Night Stay ::Kathmandu
Early Morning - View Sunrise & Himalayan Ranges
After Breakfast - Drive to Bhaktapur for Sightseeing (1 hr). Local Guide Charge Extra.
11:00AM - Drive back to Kathmandu
Day 04 :: Transfer to Airport
Meal :: Breakfast Only
Flight Time: You will be free till your flight time. We will drop you to Kathmandu Airport 2 hours before your flight time.
Cost Includes: All Govt. Taxes, Airport pick-up and drop-off, Private Vehicle with Driver for all transportation & sightseeing, All hotel on twin sharing room with breakfast & dinner (unless mentioned above & Hotels will be based on availability).
- 4 Day Amazing Nepal sightseeing as per Itinerary.
- Fuel, Taxes, Driver Night Halt all inclusive.
- 3 breakfast in hotel.
- 3 nights’ accommodation on Twin sharing basis (1 room Per Night )
- All Sightseeing as per itinerary.
- Air fare/ Entrance fees, Lunch & Dinner,
- Expenses of personal nature like laundry, telephones calls, Heater Charge, hard & soft drinks & beverages and mineral water etc.
- Tips anywhere – to drivers, porters, bellboys, guides & waiters etc.
- Any items not mentioned in the itinerary and inclusions.
- Any additional expenses.
- Additional Costs due to Flight Cancellations, Road blocks, natural calamities
Nepal Visa: Visa is not required for Indian National. Please carry your passport or voter’s id card. Also note that above rates are valid for Indian Citizens only - Passport or Voter ID is required during checkin.Cancellation Policy: We only require advance deposit (Non-Refundable) before your arrival in Nepal. If cancellation takes place at anytime prior to arrival due to client’s personal problems, the advance deposit amount will be forfeited
- It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight / train / bus tickets booked by the Clients; either through the Company or on his/her own or through a third party; the Company shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients.
- HEALTH & SAFETY The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever will be liable to the Client or any person traveling for: Any death personal injury, sickness, accident, loss , delay , discomfort ,increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused Any act, omission, default or Independent Contractor or other person or be any servant or agent , employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the Client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
- INSURANCE The tour cost does not include the costs towards the insurance premium. Hence, it is advisable that the clients get insurance cover at their own costs. However, please note that the Client has to deal directly with the insurance providing company in case of settlement of any claims whatsoever.
BOOKING / ADVANCE BOOKING & PAYMENT POLICY
- BOOKING WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED until the company has received the initial deposit amount as specified for each tour package. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit.
- 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account by Cash/ Net banking/ Credit card / Debit card to confirm the package.
- We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 30 days of your travel date.
- Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable if Rest of the 25 % amount not cleared before 15 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.
- We have mentioned the names, rates, rooms of the Hotels for each tour, we reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund.
- We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the Hotel. Similarly any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per mentioned for tour or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- It is mandatory to carry a Government recognized photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)
- Free stay for two child under 6 years when using existing beds.
- Extra Charge for child above 6 years to 15 years & Adults (Above 15 yrs.) According to the Company’s Policies.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-15 years.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 12 PM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Royalty Trips Organizer will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. Royalty Trips Organizer will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- A .C will not work in hill stations.
The menus are pre-set menus provided for breakfast/lunch/dinner on the tour as mentioned under each Tour itinerary as printed in our brochure. We cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee the special diet to the customer. We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. In the event that a tour participant wakes up late and misses the breakfast offered to him and in the event that the tour participant is out on his own and reaches late and misses lunch/ dinner, then no claim can be made for the meal which he has missed and not utilized.
For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these amendments, prior to the start of the tour or on tour. In the event that a tour participant misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
TRANSPORT / COACH /SITTING
We use Deluxe 2 X 2 Luxury Coaches or vehicles such as Volvo, Tempo Traveller, Tavera, Innova/Crysta Innova, Xylo, Tata Sumo, Swift DZire, Etios, Alto as per the availability of vehicles and actual size of the group. In case of Coach / Mini coach /Tempo Traveller the seat numbers are allocated on a first come first serve basis, as per the booking date and the same will remain same throughout the tour. Our tour manager / local representative will take reasonable care of your luggage but if you are carrying any high value items on the coach, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach. We will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery of the said items from the coach. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances. Vehicle will be provided as per group size.
TRANSFER FROM ONE TOUR TO ANOTHER
A transfer from one tour to another of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated in these terms and a fresh booking on another.