Day 1 :: Arrive Goa
Meal :: Dinner
Night Stay ::Goa
On arrival at Goa (14:45), you will be picked and transferred to the hotel. Check in and relax for some time. Evening you can go out to enjoy some nightlife as the hotel is close to the nightlife of the city.
Dinner at the hotel and overnight stay.
Day 2:: Goa-North Goa Sightseeing
Meal :: Breakfast & Dinner
Night Stay ::Goa
Half day sightseeing of North Goa.
A Tour start off with a visit to Fort Aguada Candolim. A Famous 17th Century fort now made even famous by the 5 star Taj hotel complex.
Fort Aguada in Goa is one of the most important Fort in Goa and most crucial of all forts in Goa. Today its being used as a Goa jail. It was built by the Portuguese government in 1612 in order to protect Old Goa from enemy attacks.
A spring within the aguada fort supplied water to all the ships that called there. You will also be taken to the beaches like Calangute Beach, Candolim Beach, Anjuna Beach, Vagator Beach & Mapusa Market.
Afternoon free to enjoy your own activities.
Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3:: Goa-South Goa sightseeing
Meal :: Breakfast & Dinner
Night Stay ::Goa
Spend your day in the sightseeing of South Goa.
This Includes a visit to Heritage Monuments like Churches at Old Goa which include, Basilica of Bom Jesus wherein lie the mortal remains of St Francis Xavier, on to the magnificent Se Cathedral, which houses the famous Golden Bell.
Next proceed to the temples of Mangueshi – dedicated to Shiva. Also popularly known as Mangireesh or Manguesh — is the Presiding Deity at one of Goa’s most prominent temples. Shri Mangesh is the Kuladevata (family deity) of millions of Hindu GSBs around the world. The temple of Shri Mangesh is set amidst natural beauty and pleasant surroundings. Shanta Durga Temple dedicated to the Goddess of Peace.
After the temples visit, make a visit to Colva Beach, Dona Paula Bay and the lovely Miramar Beach.
Afternoon, you will be taken for an hour long cruise ride and evening will be free for water sports activities.
Dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4::Leisure day in Goa & Drop
Meal :: Breakfast
Post breakfast at the hotel, check out.
Day will be free on leisure and you can enjoy the water sports or other activities.
Evening you will be get transferred to the railway station/Airport for your onward journey.
- It is clear understanding between either parties that any loss arising on account of cancellation of flight / train / bus tickets booked by the Clients; either through the Company or on his/her own or through a third party; the Company shall not be liable for such losses or additional expense, or consequential loss suffered by the Clients.
- HEALTH & SAFETY The Company shall in no circumstances whatsoever will be liable to the Client or any person traveling for: Any death personal injury, sickness, accident, loss , delay , discomfort ,increased expenses, consequential loss and / or damage or any misadventure howsoever caused Any act, omission, default or Independent Contractor or other person or be any servant or agent , employed by them who may be engaged or concerned in the provision of accommodation, refreshment, carriage facilities or service for the Client or for any person travelling with him howsoever caused.
- INSURANCE The tour cost does not include the costs towards the insurance premium. Hence, it is advisable that the clients get insurance cover at their own costs. However, please note that the Client has to deal directly with the insurance providing company in case of settlement of any claims whatsoever.
BOOKING / ADVANCE BOOKING & PAYMENT POLICY
- BOOKING WILL NOT BE CONFIRMED until the company has received the initial deposit amount as specified for each tour package. The full payment must be received in accordance with procedures laid down under Payments Terms. If not paid in that time, the company reserves the right to cancel the booking with consequent loss of deposit.
- 50 % of the total package cost must be deposited as an advance in our company’s account by Cash/ Net banking/ Credit card / Debit card to confirm the package.
- We can also accept the booking at 25 % of total package cost as a token amount if you confirm the desired package before 30 days of your travel date.
- Please note that the advance 25% of the payment will be considered as token amount only & will be non refundable if Rest of the 25 % amount not cleared before 15 days of Travel Date. Failure in doing so will lead to cancellation of your tour.
- Remaining 50 % of the package cost should be paid at the time of check in at hotel.
- We have mentioned the names, rates, rooms of the Hotels for each tour, we reserve the right to change the same due to unavoidable circumstances. In that case we may provide alternative, similar accommodation for which we are not liable to pay any refund.
- We will not be responsible or liable in case of loss of property or life at the Hotel. Similarly any damages caused to the hotel rooms during your stay, shall be payable by the Clients and the Company will not be liable for the same.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per mentioned for tour or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- It is mandatory to carry a Government recognized photo identity card (Passport / Driving License / Voter ID card)
- Free stay for two child under 6 years when using existing beds.
- Extra Charge for child above 6 years to 15 years & Adults (Above 15 yrs.) According to the Company’s Policies.
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age. Children accompanying adults must be between 1-15 years.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 12 PM. After booking you will be sent an email confirmation with hotel phone number. You can contact the hotel directly for early check-in or late check-out.
- The amount paid for the room does not include charges for optional services and facilities (such as room service, mini bar, snacks or telephone calls). These will be charged at the time of check-out.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. Royalty Trips Organizer will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission for local residents. Accommodation can be denied to guests residing in the same city. Royalty Trips Organizer will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- A .C will not work in hill stations.
The menus are pre-set menus provided for breakfast/lunch/dinner on the tour as mentioned under each Tour itinerary as printed in our brochure. We cannot process a special meal nor do we guarantee the special diet to the customer. We however reserve the right to change the meal arrangement if circumstances make it necessary to do so. In the event that a tour participant wakes up late and misses the breakfast offered to him and in the event that the tour participant is out on his own and reaches late and misses lunch/ dinner, then no claim can be made for the meal which he has missed and not utilized.
For the comfort and convenience of our passengers, we will sometimes reverse the direction, or slightly amend the itinerary. We will try to advise you of these amendments, prior to the start of the tour or on tour. In the event that a tour participant misses on any part of the sightseeing tour or any such tour due to delay on his part, he will not be entitled to claim refund of the same.
TRANSPORT / COACH /SITTING
We use Deluxe 2 X 2 Luxury Coaches or vehicles such as Volvo, Tempo Traveller, Tavera, Innova/Crysta Innova, Xylo, Tata Sumo, Swift DZire, Etios, Alto as per the availability of vehicles and actual size of the group. In case of Coach / Mini coach /Tempo Traveller the seat numbers are allocated on a first come first serve basis, as per the booking date and the same will remain same throughout the tour. Our tour manager / local representative will take reasonable care of your luggage but if you are carrying any high value items on the coach, we advise you not to leave them behind when you leave the coach. We will not be responsible or liable in case of theft or robbery of the said items from the coach. All baggage and personal effects are at all times and under all circumstances your responsibility. The drivers of the vehicles are bound by specific rules like maximum driving hours within a day/during a week, rest period per day/week etc. Clients will have to strictly adhere to the prescribed timetable for the day so that the driver can complete the travel. In case, any of the sightseeing schedules is missed due to delays caused by the client, the same will not be refunded to the client under any circumstances. Vehicle will be provided as per group size.
TRANSFER FROM ONE TOUR TO ANOTHER
A transfer from one tour to another of the originally booked tour will be treated as a cancellation on that tour, thereby attracting the cancellation charges as stated in these terms and a fresh booking on another.